Government jobs remain the first choice among Indians despite the private sector paying better and providing better growth opportunities. There are so many reasons, still, it may be the subject of research, why Indians are running behind the government jobs, even though so many services are going private and the government running away from the facilities it provided to its employees.
Why government jobs are given so much importance in India?
Job security is the first factor. Government facilities are another reason. And one of the major reasons is that the government servant gets a lot of dowries. That is, in the market of marriage, there is a high price for a government job.
Feudalistic Society View
- Amitabh Khare of Railway Recruitment Board says, ‘India’s society has been feudal. Where government servants were seen with great respect in the society. That mentality is still there today.
- The IAS and other civil services have an even higher status. Every year a large number of youth from states like UP and Bihar get success in the civil services.
- A railway official said that every year about 15,000 railway employees apply for transfer back to their city. Most of these applications come from UP and Bihar.
- Despite having so many government servants, northern India is a victim of poverty and illiteracy.
- After getting a government job, people get a chance to live close to their city or village.
Let us see some of the benefits of government jobs
- Come to office on time and leave on time. You can spend a lot of time with your family. Even if you did not come on time, which job was going to you, yes after the arrival of Modi, now everything has become electronic, so attendance has to come on time.
- Jobs are permanent, that is, in times of recession, you do not have any fear of losing your job, you can sit comfortably in your chair till your retirement.
- All kinds of facilities are available, along with a good salary, children’s fees, medical expenses, medicines, free tickets to travel abroad, benefits of government canteens and what else is needed to live.
- There is no excessive pressure of work, donkey labor is not done like a private job that you have to work on time, otherwise there is a risk of losing the job, work comfortably provided there is no important work of a high official.
- Arrangement of suitable government house for living, maintenance of the house are all the responsibility of the government.
- If you are on a higher officer post, then understand that you will get free servants, you can get your household work done by arranging the people below you.
- Your supremacy among relatives, such an unmatched arrogance of your parents on you.
- You can take paid or unpaid leave for a year or two because of some personal problem you have.
Here are some tips to crack government job exams
How to get a government job (How to get a government job) How to prepare for Sarkari Naukri?- There is a huge demand among job seekers for government jobs in India. Everyone prefers a government job because of a lot of security and benefits in this field.
Similarly, some people try to get into the government sector only because they believe that it is one of the career priorities that provides job security for a lifetime.
How to prepare for government job exam:
There are many multinational companies that are paying good salaries with perks to their employees but many people especially youth still prefer government jobs overworking in these private sectors.
Whether it is a government job or a private job, there is a common hurdle that everyone has to face, which is nothing but an entrance exam. It is not that easy to crack the entrance exam, but with dedication and hard work, we can surely get through it successfully. Make a schedule for your exam preparation and work accordingly.
Here are some government job tips to crack government job exams
- motivate yourself
- know where you stand
- Collect the required study material for the preparation
- Chase Quality, Not Quantity
- make difficult things a priority
- proper planning
- time management
- Lastly, attempt mock tests.
Don’t be too smart- Never use fake certificates, fake salary sleep while applying for a job. Because your image can get spoiled when the reality comes out. Therefore, whatever documents you want to apply for the job, should be original.
Job Alert– Many times there are such recruitments, for which you are eligible and you do not know when it goes out of your hands. So it is necessary to take care of all the jobs. For this, keep reading from the Jobs website to other websites continuously.
Prepare by making a schedule- In any examination, whether it is a school examination or a job examination, it is very beneficial to read a timetable or schedule to get good marks. If you make a study timetable of your own and prepare it keeping in mind every day, then your success is certain.